Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham, Stephanie I Am

I am very diverse with my interests. As far as my personality goes, I could be very indecisive at times, which is sometimes bad. My passion truly lies with creative writing and literature. However, I fear that if I pursue it any higher I would soon lose interest in it. Writing, for me, is spontaneous. That's why I ramble on a lot about many things.
But, seriously, I love how rich words are. Human speech and the wide range of vocabularies and language all amaze me. When films based on Jane Austen's or Charles Dickens' books came out on PBS, I would feast myself on the rich nineteenth century language. I love the character's accent and the setting, all of which makes me feel at home.
If someone asks me what my favorite book is, I would not be able to say because I like pretty much all the books that I've read, excluding several mandatory school books.
Anyways, here I go chattering away. I won't take but a minute of your time. Tootles!



No comments:

Post a Comment